All 70 art Reviews

The Girls The Girls

I think that they show a fair amount of personality already. if they were to be thrown some adversity however they may be able to push that a little further.

I'm no squid kid I'm no squid kid

Quite a sassy posture! that character design is real solid and my only critique would be that she's floating in that goo, but thats a nit to pick. it's otherwise fantastic!

Ash Ketchum Ash Ketchum

Oh my god! Ash has Aged! What is he now fifteen? Nice job i love the intensity that you managed to capture in his eyes.

Lets all go down to nightmare Lets all go down to nightmare

I would totaly read a comic based on this concept. He's really fun to look at and theorize about.

Undeadkitty13 responds:

thanks

The Sleepycast The Sleepycast

Love the expressions on them. It almost feels like they are cameoing on dexters lab too. Extra points for capturing the spirit of the podcast kudos.

BryanV responds:

By spirit of the podcast you mean Stamper yelling at Cory telling him to shut up? JK, thanks!

Golem thing Golem thing

I really dig the design... It's halfway between mass effect and tolkien.

Thanks mate :)
BTW, where have you been all the time?

Ro-Z Ro-Z

I love the style and you really did capture that 90's cartoon cartoon style.

megadrivesonic responds:

I know, that's why I wanted to join the team so I could do stuff like this

Guess I'm a hero,now Guess I'm a hero,now

Can't wait to read it man. Looks pretty intense.

Conduit Conduit

I wouldn't worry about style too much you have a knack of shaking your gallery up in just the right way. I really dig the cyberpunk design, and hope theres more of here story comin out soon. I'd really like to have some context for the awesomeness thats happening here.

BazookaBonsai responds:

Its a character design for a side project of me. There isn't much context to it outside of that.
Thanks for the feedback :)

Santa 2.0 Santa 2.0

Love Macha santa's design it's really alien looking. Kudos.

Thanks mate : )